# Scope of application
- These Terms shall apply to all aspects of the relationship between the User and Shingu City (“the City”) regarding use of the Shingu City Hazard Map (“this Site”).
# Provision of information
- The areas at risk of disaster displayed in the map of anticipated hazards, etc., on this Site are identified by the creator based on certain conditions and do not show the actual occurrence of disasters or actual scope of damage. Additionally, it is possible for disasters to occur in areas other than those highlighted by the map of anticipated hazards, etc.
- The map information provided on this Site includes map and data creation errors. The City does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information provided on this Site.
# Prohibited actions
When using this Site, the User shall not perform any of the following actions:
- Actions that violate laws and/or public order and morality
- Destroying or interfering with the server and/or network associated with this Site
- Using the information provided for commercial purposes
- Other actions deemed inappropriate by the City
# Suspension of this Site
In any of the following circumstances determined by the City, the City may suspend and/or discontinue provision of this Site, in whole or in part, without notifying the User in advance.
- When performing maintenance and inspection of the server, etc., or updating the system associated with this Site
- When provision of this service becomes impossible or impractical due to force majeure events such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, or other natural disasters
- When the server associated with this service or its network is suspended due to an incident
- Other circumstances during which the City determines that provision of this service is impossible or impractical
# Changes to this Site
The City may change the contents of this Site without notifying the User in advance.
- The City shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any disadvantages or damages suffered by the User or third parties due to the suspension or discontinuation of the provision of this Site, regardless of the reason.
- The City shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any disadvantages or damages suffered by the User or third parties due to changes to this Site, regardless of the reason.
- The City does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of content and information provided on this site and shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any disadvantages or damages that occur due to the provision of information, regardless of the reason.
- The City shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any transactions or contacts that arise between the User and another user of this Site or between the User and the third party, as well as any disputes that occur as a consequence of such transactions or contacts.
# Recommended environment
This Site is intended to be viewed in the following recommended environments. The User may not be able to use the Site as intended in an environment other than the recommended environments or depending on their browser settings in one of the recommended environments.
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- iOS 10 or later
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Latest version of Firefox
- Latest version of Microsoft Edge
- Latest version of Safari
- By using this Site, the User agrees to the data collection, its objective, and methods.
- To disable data collection by Google Analytics, please use the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on.
# Contact for inquiries
For inquiries regarding this Site, please contact the following:
- Disaster Prevention Division, Shingu City Hall
- 1-1 Kasuga, Shingu-shi, Wakayama, 647-8555
- Tel: 0735-23-3333 ext. 4203
- To submit an inquiry, click here